Tummy Tuck, also termed abdominoplasty, is among the most popular tummy tuck procedures globally. According to the American Society of Aesthetic Surgery, tummy tuck surgery falls as the fourth cosmetic procedure. It is a highly effective, low-risk surgical procedure that can give you a flat, toned abdomen and a more youthful appearance.
In the cosmetic health industry, many different types of tummy tucks are available today. Still, none compare to the results achieved with the one performed in Houston, TX, called “True form Tummy Tuck.”
What is the True Form Tummy Tuck?
True Form Tummy Tuck is a minimally invasive procedure that combines the best of traditional and minimally-invasive surgery to deliver a beautiful, natural-looking result.
The True Form Tummy Tuck procedure uses several innovative techniques that reduce recovery time and optimize your results. The most significant part of this technique is its ability to lift the entire abdomen rather than just the belly button area. It allows for more skin to be removed from underneath the muscle, where most of the excess fat in this area resides.
The True Form Tummy Tuck also uses a unique approach to anchor the muscles back down around the new contour of your body after liposuction. This anchors them so they don’t sag over time or with weight gain or loss in future years.
This technique also gives patients an improved view of their abdominal muscles during surgery by lifting off the fatty layer over the top to see what they look like without it on top! This lets them know precisely what they will look like after surgery, so there are no surprises later on when they lose fat from their bodies (which everyone does).
How is the True Form Tummy Tuck Performed?
The tummy tuck typically involves one or more incisions in the abdomen, which allow the surgeon access to the underlying tissue. The incision runs from just below your belly button to your pubic hairline.
This allows the surgeon access to your abdominal muscles and removes excess skin and fat, tightening and repositioning to give the patient a flat, contoured abdomen. In some cases, liposuction may be an alternative or supplemental procedure.
The surgery can take anywhere from 2-to 4 hours, depending on how much work is needed. But most patients are out of bed within a few days. Recovery time varies based on individual factors such as age, activity level, and overall health conditions.
What Are The Results Like?
True Form tummy tuck results in a naturally defined sculpted abdomen. In fact, one Performed by Dr. Christopher Patronella looks like this:
- Natural-looking abdominal contours. The procedure tightens the muscles of your abdomen, making it look smoother, firmer, and more toned.
- A trimmed, distinct and attractive waist through waist contouring. It can correct love handles and “muffin top,” which results from having a loose layer of fat on top of your muscles.
- Flawless shifts: no noticeable surgical contouring with a natural transition at the incision line.
- The progression of tissues from the lower rib cage down to the pubic line results in consistent skin firmness above and below the navel. This ensures that the skin in both the lower and upper abdomen is firm and tight.
- Internal sutures produce a deep inward contour on the navel, giving it a natural appearance.
- The incision is made low on the bikini line, which can be readily hidden by clothing.
- Muscle tightening: enhanced abdominal shape with internal stitches to pull the abdomen together.
Who Is An Ideal Candidate for True Form Tummy Tuck?
Tummy tuck surgery is an excellent option for anyone dissatisfied with the appearance of their abdomen. However, certain factors make specific individuals better candidates for this procedure than others.
If you identify with any of the following descriptions, then you may be an ideal candidate for True Form tummy tuck:
- Excess fat in your abdominal area cannot be removed through diet and exercise alone; this could be due to genetics or pregnancy weight gain/retention (if you’re over 35 years old).
- You have loose skin in your abdominal area that sags down and hangs over your waistline, resulting from previous.
- You want outcomes that are more natural-looking than the cookie-cutter, unrealistically flat results that standard techniques usually yield.
Can I Get My True Form Tummy Tuck Near Me?
There are numerous places you can get your tummy tuck done. But to specifically have a true form tummy tuck, Dr. Patronella is among the best tummy tuck surgeons. You can schedule a consultation to see if you are a good candidate for it.
True Form Tummy Tuck is a popular surgical procedure that can help to reshape the abdominal area, helping to remove excess fat and skin. The tummy tuck procedure can be carried out for both women and men and is often used to improve the appearance of the belly after pregnancy or weight loss.
If you need one, seeing the results can help you visualize what you could look like after plastic surgery. If you have any questions about tummy tuck surgery, please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime.