Nutrition Write For Us
Nutrition consists of adopting a healthy and balanced diet. Food and beverages give the energy and nutrients needed for good health. Understanding these nutritional terms can help you make better food choices. To Write for Us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Nutrition
There are two types of nutrition in living organisms, namely:
1. Autotrophic Nutrition
In autotrophic mode, organisms use simple inorganic materials such as water and carbon dioxide in the presence of light and chlorophyll to synthesize their food on their own. In other words, photosynthesis converts light energy into food such as glucose. These organisms are called autotrophs. Plants, algae, and bacteria (cyanobacteria) are some examples of autotrophic nutrition.
Through photosynthesis, carbon dioxide and water are converted into carbohydrates. These carbohydrates are stored as starch in plants. Subsequently, the plants obtain the necessary energy from the stored starch. The process of photosynthesis can be explained in three steps:
Absorption: The chlorophyll in the leaves traps the light from the sun.
Conversion: The absorbed light energy is converted into chemical energy. And the absorbed water will split into hydrogen and oxygen molecules.
Reduction: Finally, carbon dioxide is reduced; hydrogen molecules combine with carbon to form carbohydrates (sugar molecules).
The three events are not a continuous process. They may or may not occur sequentially.
- In plants, stomata are the leaf openings where gas exchange occurs and is regulated by guard cells. Plants absorb and release gases through these stomatal pores.
- In desert habitats, guard cells keep these pores closed during the day to prevent water loss. Later, during the night, the stomata will open to absorb carbon dioxide and store it in the vacuoles. Then, during the day, they will use this stored carbon dioxide to do photosynthesis.
- Apart from photosynthesis, plants depend on the soil for micro and macro elements. These elements synthesize proteins and other essential compounds necessary for plants’ proper functioning and growth.
2. Heterotrophic Nutrition
Each organism is not capable of preparing food on its own. Instead, these organisms depend on others for their nutrition. Organisms that cannot produce food independently and rely on other sources/organisms are called heterotrophs. This form of nutrition is known as heterotrophic nutrition.
Fungi and all animals, including humans, are heterotrophs. Heterotrophs can be of wide varieties depending on their environment and adaptations. For example, some can eat plants (herbivores), and some can eat animals (carnivores), while few eat both (omnivores). Thus we can say that the survival of heterotrophs depends directly or indirectly on plants.
Heterotrophs are classified into distinct categories based on their mode of nutrition. Is it like this:
- Parasites (e.g., leeches, ticks)
- Saprophytes (e.g. fungi)
- Holozoic (e.g., humans, dogs)
Nutrition Write For Us
How to Submit A Guest Post?
Once your item meets our guidelines, you can send the posts related to physical fitness to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
After submission, our group will review it, check if the content is unique, and approve it.
Why Write For Health Beauty Studio? – Nutrition Write For Us
- If you write for us, your business under fire consumer can be a reader of your blog; you can gain massive exposure.
- You can link rear to your website in the article, which shares SEO worth to your website.
- This will assist in building relationships with your under-attack audience.
- Our attendance is too on social media, and we will share your article on social channels.
- If you write for us, your brand’s visibility and content globally.
Guidelines To Write For Health Beauty Studio
Search Terms For Nutrition Write For Us
Nutrition write for us
Writers wanted Moon
write for us guest post
Guest posts wanted for diet
Catabolism write for us
Become a guest blogger
Exercise write for us suggest a pos
Looking for guest posts
Animal nutrition write for us to submit a post
Become an author
Guest posting guidelines
write for us guest posts
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org