Fitness is the state of being physically and mentally healthy. It is the ability to perform the daily task with vigor and alertness, without excessive fatigue, and enough energy to enjoy life.
Whether creating your fitness training program or enlisting the help of a personal trainer, your overall exercise plan should include several elements. Try incorporating aerobic fitness, strength training, core exercises, balance training, and flexibility and stretching into your exercise plan.
A better chance for a better quality of life and maybe a more extended like regular physical activity progresses muscle strength and increases endurance. Exercise provides oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and makes your cardiovascular system work more efficiently. Physical activity promotes good health regardless of your body type.
Increased blood flow raises oxygen levels in your body. It helps reduce heart diseases such as high cholesterol, coronary artery disease, and heart attack. Regular exercise can also lower blood pressure and triglyceride levels.
When you are in good shape, you have:
- Energy to do what’s important to you and be more productive
- Endurance and a positive attitude to deal with the mental challenges and emotional ups and downs of everyday life and deal with stress
- Reduced risk of many health problems, such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and osteoporosis
- The opportunity to look and feel better
- Strength and physical endurance to meet physical challenges.
4 Types of Fitness
It is essential to have all four types of training: Endurance, Strength, Balance, and Flexibility.
- Endurance or aerobic activities increase breathing and heart rate – It keeps your heart, lungs, and circulatory system healthy. And also improve your overall fitness; examples include brisk walking, jogging, swimming, and cycling.
- Strength or resistance exercises strengthen your muscles – Some examples are lifting weights and using a resistance band.
- Balance exercises can make walking on uneven surfaces easier, like tai chi, or exercise like standing on one leg.
- Flexibility exercises stretch your muscles and help keep your body flexible. Yoga and various stretches can make you more relaxed.
How to Choose Fitness Exercise?
Making regular physical activity seem difficult at first. But you start and break your exercise time into chunks. Even doing ten minutes at a time is fine. You can progress until you get the recommended amount of exercise. The amount of activity you need depends on your age and health.
- Do a small, light activity, such as light walking, before and after your endurance activities to warm up and cool down.
- Listen to your body: resistance activities should not cause dizziness, chest pain or pressure, or feelings of heartburn.
- Make sure you drink fluids while doing any activity that makes you sweat. Be sure to check your limits before increasing the number of fluids you drink during exercise
- If you are going to exercise outdoors, be aware of your surroundings
- Dress at ease so you can add or remove clothing as needed in hot and cold weather.
- To avoid injury, wear safety equipment, such as a helmet, when riding a bike.
Burn Stomach Fat
- Simple but effective exercises to melt belly fat:
- Sit-ups: the most effective exercise to burn stomach fat is sit-ups.
- Walking – A straightforward cardiovascular exercise that helps you lose belly fat and stay fit.
- Vertical leg exercises
Also Read Trampoline: – Step equivalent, Types, Used trampolines, And More
Benefits of Fitness
- Immediate health benefits
- Weight control
- Reduce your health risk
- Strengthen your bones and muscles
- Improve your ability to perform daily activities
- Increase your chances of living longer