pii_email_757b04c989a910599393: You encounter the error [pii_email_757b04c989a910599393] when you try to send or receive emails using your Outlook account. It is a common Outlook error that triggers due to network connectivity issues. However, various other factors can cause you to experience such errors as well.
The good news is, you can fix this error yourself. In this guide, we talk about the different factors causing the PII error and the methods you can use to fix it. So without further ado, let’s get started.
Causes of the Error [pii_email_757b04c989a910599393] in MS Outlook
Usually, the error occurs when MS Outlook fails to establish a secure connection with the mail server. But, as we mentioned above, many other reasons can trigger this error. Some of these reasons include:
- Your device does not connect to an active internet connection
- Your Outlook profile has been corrupt due to external factors
- There are incorrect antivirus settings on your PC
- Files on your POP3 server are corrupt
How to Fix the Error [pii_email_757b04c989a910599393]?
As you know what triggers the “[pii_email_757b04c989a910599393]” error in Outlook, let’s look at the solutions that will help you fix it.
Check your Internet Connection
Since a bad network connection is the leading cause of the error, first check your internet connection. And also, make sure your device has active internet connectivity. You can try to access other online services to see if the internet is working or not.
Change Antivirus Settings
If you have recently installed an antivirus program on your PC, it can automatically scan emails; If this is the case, the antivirus will prevent the Outlook application from working correctly. Therefore, be sure to change the antivirus settings by turning off the “Email Scanning” feature.
Reinstall / Update Outlook
Reinstalling or updating Outlook to the latest version is another effective way to fix the [pii_email_757b04c989a910599393] error. When you reinstall the app, all corrupted temporary files will be deleted, and the problem will be resolved.
Delete Unnecessary Emails from Outlook Folder
If your primary inbox has too many junk emails, they’ll cause bandwidth issues; it is suggestable to delete unnecessary emails from your Outlook folders. While doing this, make sure to delete the Recycle Bin as well. It will help your Outlook application to perform at peak performance.
Use the Web Application to Resolve the Error Code [Pii_email_757b04c989a910599393]
Using the web application to resolve error code [pii_email_757b04c989a910599393] can be set correctly, you need to check the web applications provided by Microsoft developers so that you can follow the steps mentioned below: –
- Visit the Official Microsoft Outlook website and log into your Outlook account.
- The Outlook web app will appear at the top of the page in the menu panel. Before completing the process, please select the Outlook Light Editing web application from the site.
- And your Microsoft Outlook works perfectly without generating any error code.
- Even after all of the above methods, if the error code [pii_email_757b04c989a910599393]
- Also, disable the antivirus while using the software or suspend multiple uses of the application; the reinstallation software may run at some point.
Correct the Error via the Control Panel
Another effective method is to get rid of the [pii_email_757b04c989a910599393] error. Sometimes Microsoft Office suite gets corrupted due to missing some files. This leads to the error [pii_email_757b04c989a910599393]. Here are the steps to resolve the issue.
- Select the Start button on the taskbar
- To open the Control Panel, type “Control Panel” in the search bar
- Select the “Programs and Features” option in the Control Panel
- You will see a tab to uninstall a program now. Please select it
- Now choose Microsoft Office 365
- Touch and select the redemption option
Make sure that after following all the steps mentioned above, you have restarted your Microsoft Outlook application.
The [pii_email_757b04c989a910599393] error or any other error that turns out to be a drag on your productivity and disrupts your workspace requires an immediate fix. So if you have been experiencing [pii_email_757b04c989a910599393], [pii_email_8c96c1c23f5914dd67d1] error for some time, the above-mentioned error will help you solve the problem. Follow these tips and enter your Outlook account without any problem.