pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51: Although Microsoft Outlook is the most widely used email software today due to its outstanding services, it can provide excellent security, but sometimes technical errors can occur. If you face the [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] error, you can quickly resolve it by following the below-mentioned steps.
Table of Contents
Reasons for the Error [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51]
- The possible reasons for the error [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] in MS Outlook are listed below:
- When using MS Outlook with multiple Outlook accounts, Outlook will not work correctly and throw this error.
- Cache information in MS Outlook can trigger this error.
- Using MS Outlook software can trigger this error, while [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] error is much less standard in Microsoft Outlook online utility.
- A corrupt utility file can cause this error. Try to use an official and current model of MS Outlook.
- Usually, this error occurs due to the Outlook cracked template. Incorrect file integration can cause this error.
- If you get this error without the above explanations, it would be best to contact Microsoft support.
Ways to Resolve the Error
Uninstall and Reinstall Microsoft Outlook:
The error pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51 is usually standard when the current version of Microsoft is corrupted or not working correctly. To resolve this issue, you need to uninstall the program and reinstall it. Follow the instructions below to reinstall the program.
- First, open the control panel and go to programs and functions.
- Find Microsoft Outlook and click on it.
- Click Uninstall present at the top of Programs and Features.
- An uninstall window will open; follow the instructions to complete the process.
- Now reinstall the program.
Elimination of Duplicate Accounts:
Multiple accounts can also cause the error pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51. You must remove duplicate accounts.
- In Outlook, open the account and settings.
- You will find an option of email tab; you can see the duplicate account there.
- Select the delete option.
- Now refresh your perspective and check if the error persists.
Repair Program and Features:
You can try restoring your perspective from the Programs and Features option. Follow the instructions below to repair the program and features.
- Open the control panel and go to programs and functions.
- Search for Microsoft Outlook / Office 365 and choose this option.
- At the top of the programs and window, click the Change button.
- A window will open with your repair selected.
- Follow the instructions given to you to complete the repair process.
- Once done, restart your system and check if the error exists.
Change the Server Port Number:
Here is another solution to resolve the error pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51. To change the port number of the server, you need
- Validate the point of view.
- Click on the file and go to the account settings.
- Select the email option and choose your account from the given list.
- In another pencil window, an email account will open.
- From there, select more settings and choose Internet Mail Settings.
- Now select the advance tab.
- From there, change the SMPT number 465 to 587.
- Save the changes
- Update Microsoft Outlook:
- Check if Microsoft Outlook you are using is compatible with your system, which is why your Outlook is giving errors. To do this, you need to update your email software to the latest version.
- Your computer may have an older version installed. It would help if you uninstalled it immediately.
- Make sure to make a backup of the necessary files before uninstalling them.
- Now install the latest version of Microsoft Outlook error [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155]
If you cannot resolve the pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51 error so far, you can try the troubleshooting method.
- Click the Windows icon on the keyboard and go to settings.
- Select the update and security method; there, you will find the troubleshooting option.
- Click yes to activate the troubleshooter application.
- Please wait until the setup is complete.
- Now restart your system and start Microsoft Outlook and see if it works.
These methods work for you and are ideal options that can help you troubleshoot [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] errors. However, if you have any difficulties, you can contact Microsoft Office customer service by mail or phone. It is the best option to overcome challenges.