Table of Contents
About Beauty Hashtag
Beauty Hashtags start with #, but they won’t work if you use spaces, punctuation marks, or symbols.
- Make sure your accounts are public
- Don’t put too many words together
- Use relevant and specific hashtags
- Limit the number of hashtags you use
Everyone has a beauty tip or two: save time, solve problems, or any unconventional beauty idea. We call them beauty tips. Beauty tips have been handed down from generation to generation on the spot out of sheer necessity.
#bhfyp by Best-Hashtag.com stands for Best Hashtag for posting. The site is a research tool to get more likes and followers on Instagram, beneficial for brands and potential influencers.
8 Best Beauty Hashtags
Here are the best makeup and beauty hashtags on Instagram:
Popular Beauty Hashtags
- #Photo of the day
- #image of the day
Do Hashtags Increase Subscribers?
On Instagram, yes, a lot of hashtags are good. They are the most effective way to gain likes, gain followers, and build a community. Instagram allows a maximum of 30 hashtags per post, but you should use up to 11 for the best results, as long as they are all relevant to the center.
Techniques to Create Beauty Hashtag
Here are tips for creating an effective hashtag for your business:
- Decide if the hashtag will be continuous or for a single campaign
- Reflect your brand
- Be brief
- Make it conversational
- Make it memorable
- Think about the spelling
- Make sure no one else is using your hashtag
- Be brief but unique
- It evokes an emotion
- Pick something topical
- Have a hashtag for the events
- Incorporate humor or intelligence
- Stay consistent with your brand
- Reread it and look for the hidden meanings
Types of Beauty Hashtags
Facebook hashtags – Overusing hashtags on Facebook is irritating to followers and will not improve their reach or engagement. On the contrary, too many hashtags make people turn to your brand and look for the “Like” button.
Instagram hashtags – Instagram has a limit of 30 hashtags per post, and if you try to add more, it won’t allow you to post. Always choose hashtags relevant to your Instagram posts because if a user follows a hashtag and sees a position that they don’t think is relevant to that hashtag, they can click the “Don’t show for this hashtag” option.
If any of your posts are flagged by irrelevant or overuse hashtags, Instagram can reduce or prevent your content from being seen in searches. There are no right or wrong hashtags; keep an eye out for the hashtags on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter used by:
- your local competitors
- your subscribers
- respected national aesthetic, beauty, and hairdressing companies
- industry influencers like Professional Beauty magazine, HJi, or Aesthetic Medicine
- and adopt the ones that appear to be the most effective and popular.
Best Length for Beauty Hashtags
Facebook marketing research shows that 6-character hashtags work best. 10-17 character hashtags work well on Facebook, but engagement is starting to decline for longer hashtags.
When choosing hashtags, always make sure they are relevant and easy to understand for your customers and followers. Keep them clear and easy to read by not putting too many words together:
- #hotautumnhairstyles is almost unreadable
- #hothairstyles is better
- #HotHair is the best
- And don’t be afraid to use upper / lower case. It makes longer hashtags much easier to read.