Apple Pay is a payment system on portable devices of the same name, which is gradually becoming popular in the expansion of gaming platforms with machines and slots. That is why we have gathered a compilation of the best Apple Pay online casinos in Canada in 2022 https://casinoscanada.best/apple-pay/, which will allow players to find a reliable club and replenish their accounts quickly.
These gaming resources with Apple Pay offer a wide range of world-class gambling, where you can easily make a deposit. This virtual wallet is suitable for Mac, iPad, iPhone, and other devices of the developer Apple. You can use it to quickly make transactions to pay for real money wagers or merchandise in stores.
Review of Apple Pay
The mobile payment system for players in the online casino appeared in 2014. It was introduced by Apple, which is engaged in producing high-quality electronics. Today, this payment method has become mega functional and is often used by players from Canada when making a deposit on an online casino site.
The virtual wallet works on the principle of mediation. It connects the calculation of bank cards with online establishments or land-based stores. Its ease of use and robust security through two-factor authentication, fingerprint, or Face ID has ensured its popularity among Canadian players. Apple Pay is supported by iOS 10 and above.
What Currencies can I Use with Apple Pay?
This payment service cannot be called a standard electronic wallet like ecoPayz, Paypal, or Skrill. However, Apple Pay works with the same currencies applicable to the payment mentioned above. This is due to its principle of operation, linking your account with a merchant of services or gambling entertainment.
Benefits of Apple Pay
Connoisseurs of the gambling industry will find this system convenient for making deposits at online casino sites. The relatively new electronic wallet has already entered many segments, including gaming services. Considering the constant improvements, it already has the following advantages:
- Speed of transactions – funds are credited to the online casino account instantly.
- Reliability – the security of payments with Apple Pay is dictated by the lack of bank card data entry and two-factor authentication, which significantly reduces the chance of hacking the wallet, even if the phone is stolen.
- User-friendly interface – to pay bets using Apple, you just need to confirm the transaction in online banking, which takes less than one minute.
- No commission – players will not pay additional fees when transferring funds using the payment system. Apple Pay is free for all mobile payments.
Disadvantages of Apple Pay
Any payment system has both advantages and disadvantages. Connoisseurs of paying for real bets with Apple may encounter the following disadvantages of the system:
- Lack of money withdrawal – the main problem is that this payment system is not adapted to the withdrawal of funds. That is, even if you win an impressive amount of money on the online casino site, you will not be able to remove money to your Apple Wallet. You will have to choose an alternative method of withdrawal, where the possible commission.
- Not spread enough – not many online casinos today allow you to make deposits using Apple Pay. But the global trend of wallet development suggests that the payment system will soon be available on many gambling platforms.
- Availability of the latest devices – to use the Apple Wallet, you need to have a device with an operating system version of at least iOS 10. Considering this factor, users of Android phones will not be able to use the wallet.
Apple Pay Commission at Online Casinos
We’ve already talked about the information that using Apple is free. This mobile payment system allows you to put money on the balance of the gaming establishment without paying any commission. Therefore, you will be able to save real money when making deposits.
But do not forget that Apple Wallet is an intermediary between the bank account, credit card, and online casino. Therefore, when transferring, you may charge your bank fees, which are often present when using Visa or MasterCard.
Only start playing for real money in Canada when you are 21 years old. Then, use only those funds, the loss of which will allow you to live with peace of mind.