Table of Contents
A Stranger In The House Introduction
A Stranger In The House: A bitter and greedy retired businessman dies in a mysterious fall in this movie, and his grown daughter blames his manipulative and creepy but attractive new wife, Samantha. Who is Samantha, and is she capable of murder?
Details About Movie A Stranger In The House
Slogan: When the lights go out, the terror begins.
Duration: 94 minutes
Country: Canada, USA
Director: Rodney Gibbons
Writer – Roslyn Muir
Stars – Emmanuelle VaugierMatthew MacCaullJordana Largy
- In this neighborhood, the danger is close to home, from the bestselling author of The Couple Next Door, a domestic thriller full of secrets and a curvy story that never ends.
- He looks at her, worried. “How do you feel?” She means terrified. Instead, she says she, with a slight smile, “happy to be home.”
- Karen and Tom Krupp are happy. They have a beautiful home in upstate New York; they are practically newlyweds and have no children to interrupt their comfortable life together. But one day, Tom returns home to find that Karen is missing: her car has left, and it seems she left in a hurry. She even left her purse, along with her phone and her ID card.
- The Police came for Tom to the hospital where his wife gets admit. He was in a car accident and lost control while speeding through the worst part of the city.
- The accident left Karen with a concussion and some scratches. She’s doing pretty good, except she can’t remember what was going on or where and when she crashed. Police believe her memory loss is beneficial and suspect that she has done nothing right.
- Karen returns home to Tom, determined to heal herself and move on with her life. She then realizes that something has moved. Police keep asking questions in different ways.
- Because in this house, everyone is a stranger. Everyone has something that they prefer to keep hidden, something they could even kill to shut up.
A Stranger In The House Lifetime Movie
[A Stranger In The House 1974 Movie]
A Stranger In The House Movie 2016
Disclaimer: At Healthbeautystudio, never encourage or endorse illegitimate websites through this platform. Too, piracy remains measured as a criminal crime under the Indian Copyright Act 1957. And similarly, our primary purpose with this content is to provide our readers with informative content. However, we recommend our users refrain from such expensive acts and keep watching movies in theatres.